NEW BUILD IN WALL VIEWER FOR
41X101 OF 50X50 MM. SLIDE FRAMES
|This anodized aluminum build in
viewer is designed for showing stereoscopic
slides in museum and expositions.
IMPROVED NEW PROPERTIES:
- The viewer can be mounted against a wall from the front
- The possibility to choose between illuminated or non
illuminated (without illumination you need an external
- Lifecycle of the CCFL tube light is 10.000 hours.
- Fine curved edges giving the viewer a modern
Wall viewer without illumination: 03-04-A-STL
Wall viewer with illumination: 03-04-A-CCFL
- slide frame format is 50x50 mm. 2
mm. thickness. or 41x101 mm. 3
- Maximal picture format 36x36 mm.
achromatic lenses F= 60 mm.
(enlargement 4.2) pin sharp.
- Fixed focus.
- Spectacle users can even see into
the corners of the picture bright
- Build-in angle is 30°, with
regard to the horizon for easy
- Non illuminated model; white milk glass as light
dispersion and out of the focus
range of the lens.
- Illuminated model: a 3 mm. diameter CCFL tube
light with light guide, mounted out of focus,
provides a smooth white (5500 Kelvin) light source.
A small 12 Volt adapter provides the power.
- In this stereoscopic
configuration, the lens
separation is fixed 62 mm.
- Not for outdoor use!
At the illuminated version you can see
the CCFL light guide with the accompanying start unit. A
small DC connector makes it possible to connect the
viewer through a small 12 Volt 500 mA. adapter to the
mains which makes the viewer more safe!
You can de-assemble the front part with
lenses by un-screwing the 4 bolts at the front. Then you
can insert the slide frame
can configure your slides in three positions; The
2x50x50 mm. frames in standing and lying position. And
the third possibility to put a 41x101 (RBT) frame in
here for prices.
here for the manual in build-in sizes
You want to see
the viewer on location? Click here
Back to start
de Wijs, design and production of
Vleugelboot 68, 3991 CL, Houten, the Netherlands
Tel. +31 (0)30 6364928, Fax. +31 (0)30-6361723, e-mail: email@example.com